17 September 2016

Saturday Step by Step for Frilly and Funkie

Hi everyone and welcome! It's my turn to host the latest Saturday Step by Step tutorial over at the Frilly and Funkie blog today. I've been having fun with the new Distress Collage Mediums and Crayons - here's a sneak peek...


To see more and find out how I achieved this look join me over at the Frilly and Funkie blog.

As many of you will be aware the past couple of months have flown by in something of a flurry of activity and I realised I hadn't shared my beautiful gifts from the wonderful Anne Redfern (Redanne). Let's put that right now as I love them all! The three compartment tray has become a permanent home for my set of Distress Collage Mediums and I adore the gorgeous layered ATC (using a favourite IndigoBlu stamp set). How lucky was I!!! Thank you so much Anne for your beautiful gifts - I'll treasure them.


I'm on my travels again this weekend as part of the IndigoBlu team down at the Ally Pally craft show.
If you're attending it would be great to see you!

Whatever you're up to this weekend take care of yourselves, Jenny xxx

9 comments:

  1. A stunning background with an oriental look to it. Great techniques to inspite

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just been for a look at F& F - absolutely stunning! Have a great weekend at Ally Pally. I should have been coming down for this one, but sadly due to other family commitments will have to wait for another six months! Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fantastic step by step! Gorgeous! What lovely gifts you received from Redanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went over to F & F and wow - you really are the queen of experiments Jenny, I love the techniques you used and the end result is superb! So pleased you like your little gifts, it was a pleasure to make them for you! Hope you are enjoying your time at Ally Pally! Also, thank you!! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible art as always my friend and what fantastic gifts from Anne, they are superb. Sooooooo lovely to see you yesterday even if it was only for a couple of quick hugs, you busy lady. Have another great day today. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card over at F and F is stunning! Thank you for the step by step.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forgot to say I love your gifts, too. That atc is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you have had a wonderful time at Ally Pally! Beautiful gifts too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving you F&F piece Jenny xx and such gorgeous gifts from Anne R too......x have fun at Ally Pally......sadly I was working but will get there some day

    Sending you my best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments - they are really appreciated and will be published when moderated. Jenny xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...